Focus on your core competencies and leave the professional series production of your devices to our experts. Our experienced employees will not only manufacture your products, but also assemble your display and touch units and produce your PCBA-electronics. Working as an ODM (Original Design Manufacturer), our highly trained specialists will work on process-optimized assembly lines. This way, you can rest assured, that your embedded electronics and HMI-systems will always be produced with all encompassing systems know-how and in absolutely reliable quality.
Manufacturing of devices – the whole is greater than the sum of its parts
We are the ODM (Original Design Manufacturer), that international customers have been trusting for decades. Rest assured, your embedded electronics and HMI-systems are in good hands.
- Process-optimized assembly lines
- DIN ISO certified cleanrooms
- Qualified specialists
- Facility for end-of-line system-tests
- Customer specific returnable packaging
- Delivery in sales packaging – including tools, manuals, and mounting materials
- Scaling-partner for high volumes at low-cost european locations within the EU
Assembly and Bonding
We offer a high number of manufacturing processes under one roof, thereby enabling you to find the perfect solution for your specific requirements. Our professional employees are ever-ready to pre-assemble your subcomponents, ranging from glass touch fronts and display units to embedded systems including housing.
- Optical bonding of display and touch
- DIN ISO certified cleanrooms
- Gluing of front glasses and housing parts
- Modern glue dispensing
- Cable harnesses and wiring
- Pressing operations
- Very High Bonding (VHB), adhesive tapes, and formed components
- Certonal coating of electronic modules (PCBA)
- Tests of pre-assembled units
PCBA electronics manufacturing
At Ultratronik, you will manufacture your electronic components with the help of state-of-the-art, process- controlled assembly lines. Be it small-batch or high-volume – we offer you utmost flexibility, highest standards, and documented process reliability. Our experienced specialists will gladly advise you on all the different ways of contemporary electronics manufacturing.
- Global supply chain management
- State-of-the-art assembly systems
- Reflow soldering in a protective gas atmosphere
- Automatic, select soldering with nitrogen gas
- Component protection (partial coating, dip coating, Certonal coating)
- Automatic test- and verification procedures
All our manufacturing processes are consequently streamlined to the compliance with quality standards. Machinery, Tools, and auxiliary means are chosen and used according to LEAN-principles. For this reason, errors are prevented to the greatest possible extent.
Highly-automatized, effective, and efficient intermediate and final testings will take place after every single process step. This allows for processes to be controlled in short loops and reduces overall quality costs.
- Guideline IPC-A-610 class 2 (industrial electronics) for the manufacturing of electronic modules (PCBAs)
- UXG-standard "Specification Optical Quality“ for testing of visible surfaces
- State-of-the-art manufacturing and testing equipment
- 100% of manufactured products will be tested – not just random samples
- Traceability levels 1 and 2
Lifecycle Management (LCM)
Thanks to our extensive knowledge, we will actively support you with securing your delivery capacity during the complete lifecycle of your products. Jointly, we will find possible reductions to your manufacturing costs.
- Reproducible quality during the complete lifecycle of your products
- Securing of your delivery capacity
- Accountable contacts within our account management
- Product change notification process
- Established obsolescence management
- Cost improvement planning
- Change request processes
- Scaling as required
- State-of-the-art logistics
- RMA and repair services
- End-to-end supply chain management