When industrializing your products, you will benefit from our extensive support solutions – right up to implementation and transfer into series production. Our production-engineering team is specialized in successful NPIs (New Product Implementations) and will assist you in all important stages of this phase with sophisticated, target-oriented, and proven solutions. A short time-to- market, precise quality definitions, and the finalization of series processes – these are just a few of the many services we use to ensure your reliable series production.
Systems Integration Support
We are your specialists for the perfect integration of all your subcomponents into a successful complete system – including electronics and mechanics. Subcomponents may include electronic assembly groups, HMI glass touch fronts, software, mechanical components, or housing parts.
- Execution of FMEAs
- Careful formulation of individual manufacturing processes
- Partitioning into different pre-assembly steps
- Proven assembly strategies and definition of system-assembly
- Setting up the test environment
- Detailed documentation
Clearly defined prototype stages and professionally manufactured system-prototypes ensure feasibilty and allow for the examination of system characteristics and validation requirements. Potentials for optimization will be discussed, defined, and, finally, implemented.
The pilot series will establish the final processes for series production and the ramp-up of series requirements. Play it safe, and choose an experienced system supplier.
- Secure management of series-production readiness
- All-embracing production – from system prototype to pre-series
- Experienced support for launch, verification, and implementation
- Long-standing project experiences of development and assembly teams
- Professional industrialization
- Shortened time-to-market
- Interdisciplinary teams
Using the experience of our specialists, we provide for ideal conditions and quickly implement possible improvements. We can help you with standardizing your components und streamlining your manufacturing methods. By individually assessing and securely implementing production methods, we jointly achieve cost efficiency and consistent quality.
- Improved time-to-market
- Component selection consulting
- Identification of potentials for standardization
- Design for assembly (DFA)
- Design for cost (DFC)
- Professional improvement of production time with design for manufacturing (DFM)
- Formulation of ideal test strategies with design for testability (DFT)
- Professional consulting focused on practicability
If you sell your products internationally, you have to comply with numerous country specific laws and formalities. Our employees are experienced specialists who ensure that you adhere to all necessary specifications.
- Inhouse EMI-, testing-, and measurement labs
- CE, Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Geprüfte Sicherheit (GS), RoHS, WEEE, and ElektroG
- Compliance with valid environmental guidelines