Mechanics and electronics, design and construction, single components and complete systems – Ultratronik EMS offers you professional support in all relevant areas under one roof. Our experienced specialists and their state-of-the-art know-how and tailor-made consulting services make sure that you can realize all your requirements in a professional manner.
It doesn't matter in which stage of your development we get involved, we will support you with extensive consulting, clear-cut concept definition, and competent implementation of your electronics development.
Our engineers work with state-of-the-art development tools and make sure you produce high- quality and competitive electronics.
Our electronics department includes everything that is necessary to realize modern PCBAs.
- PCB design
- Layout services
- EMI lab
- Established development process
- State-of-the-art tools
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- More than 40 years of experience
Mechanics – the basis for design security
The specialists in our mechanical engineering department will support you in every stage of your product development. Thanks to numerous successful projects, our engineers know the requirements of modern system design by heart. For decades, we have had extensive knowledge of the different manufacturing processes ranging from die casting to 3D-printing. This experience combined with the interdisciplinary knowledge of our employees enables us to design ideal series products.
- Production-oriented and cost-efficient implementation
- Digital simulations
- 3D-CAD development of components, mechatronic systems, and devices
- Extensive experience with metal, synthetic materials, composites, and glass
- State-of-the-art manufacturing technology and refining methods
- Rapid prototyping
Our inhouse EMI-equipment and the experience of our engineers enable you to measure components and complete systems as soon as your development or industrialization starts. You will be able to qualify requirements concerning specific norms and recognize the potential for improvements in a quick, efficient, and cost-efficient way.
In doing so you will be perfectly prepared for a one-shot-pass during accreditation.
- Inhouse EMI lab
- Antenna and measurement equipment
- Radiation, surge, burst, and ESD
- Experienced system engineering team
- More than 40 years of experience
Professional support is especially critical when implementing your tools. Hundreds of successful projects enable us to take responsibility for the production of tools and the series production of housing parts. Our engineers are experts in the die casting of synthetics, Aluminium, and Magnesium, PUR- and sheet metal forming as well as additive manufacturing methods. We will transfer your CAD-data into tool concepts, accompany the launch of tools, and the conversion into series production.
- 3D tool construction
- Tolerance analysis
- Design of specifications including surfaces and colors
- Production-oriented revision of your construction
- Definition of injection points and moldflow analysis
- Coordination with tool shop
- Definition of test dimensions, tolerances, and planarity
- Conversion into series production of tools
- Series production of housings
Our industrial designers combine perfect forms and innovative technology in an aesthetic and precise way. Uniting technology and construction, they work extremely production-oriented and use feasibility and costs as their most important guidelines.
- Extremely user-oriented
- Interdisciplinary work environments
- Production-oriented creativity
- Professional product design
- Construction competency